I am a developer with a passion for front-end development. I have 8+ years experience including 3+ years e-commerce.
I use best practices to write modular, robust and reusable code with a strong focus on performance, usability and accessibility.
I am always ready to learn and take on new technologies. I've recently learned Swift and have written 3 basic apps.
Senior Developer Clemenger BBDO Wellington
Front End Developer Proximity Wellington
Early 2014—Early 2017
Lead API Developer Chariot Ridesharing
Early 2014—Late 2016
My main responsibility was designing and building the RESTful backend API that the Chariot iOS/Android app communicated with.
Web Developer Dash Tickets
Late 2010—Early 2014
My responsibilities included maintaining the ticketing website, fixing bugs, developing new product features and providing technical support to promoters and customers.
- Developed the dashboard reporting system using Highcharts which provided sales, marketing and customer demographic data to promoters.
- Developed the iOS ticket scanning app, allowing promoters to run the entrances at their own events easily.
- Developed the white labelling template system, allowing promoters to sell tickets using their own branding and design.
Short Course Tutor Natcoll Design Technology
While studying at Natcoll, I was given the opportunity to teach a couple of short courses.
- HTML & CSS - Introduction
- HTML & CSS - Beyond the Basics
- PHP & MySQL - Introduction
Diploma of Web Development Natcoll Design Technology
- HTML & CSS
- PHP Laravel, SilverStripe
- SQL MySQL, SQLite