I am a web developer with a passion for front-end development. I have 6+ years experience including 2+ years e-commerce.
I use best practices to write modular, robust and reusable code with a strong focus on performance, usability and accessibility.
I am always ready to learn and take on new technologies. I've recently learned Swift and have written 3 basic apps.
Front End Developer Proximity Wellington
Lead API Developer Chariot Ridesharing
Web Developer Dash Tickets
Late 2010—Early 2014
My responsibilities include maintaining the ticketing website, fixing bugs, developing new product features and providing technical support to clients and customers.
- Developed the Dashboard reports using Highcharts which provide sales, marketing and customer demographic data to promoters.
- Lead the development of the White Label templates using Twitter Bootstrap’s responsive HTML & CSS, which allows promoters to sell tickets using their own branding and design.
Short Course Tutor Natcoll Design Technology
While studying at Natcoll, I was given the opportunity to teach a couple of short courses.
- HTML & CSS - Introduction
- HTML & CSS - Beyond the Basics
- PHP & MySQL - Introduction
Freelance Web Developer
Design and develop websites for a range of clients, most of them based in the hospitality industry.
Diploma of Web Development Natcoll Design Technology
- HTML & CSS
- PHP Laravel, WordPress
- SQL MySQL, SQLite
- JSON & XML